PLEASE NOTE - any Firearms purchased through our website will require face to face collection which will need to be arranged between us and the customer upon payment of order. We will also require to check your FAC to ensure you have the space available to hold the firearm(s) you have purchased.
Success is characterized by the approved BLEIKER action technology:
– The action system is positioned close to the shooter, which is ideal for shooting in position.
– The action system is built of high-alloyed, hardened and specially coated steel and comprises a bayonet locking device.
– Simple and safe cartridge insertion due to a lowerable loading cutout.
– Very fast ignition time, ignition at the bottom, minimal firing resonance.
– Dry-firing with a permanent fi ring pin absorber.
– Super Match Trigger, high-precision, shortest mechanical movements and therefore minimal resonance. Quick and simple adjustment.
– The cartridge insertion area in the cartridge chamber is hardened and can therefore not be damaged (patented).
– Unique bolt centering element (patented) at the cartridge insertion area.
– Unique calibration of the cartridge’s rim when closing the bolt (patented). This generates constant shot groups.
– Cartridge ejector, can be switched on/off.
– User-friendly bolt release, bolt can be removed with one hand.
– Barrel connector with integrated fi ne thread and high-precision chamber, therefore complete absorption of resonance.
– Bolt can be cocked and uncocked at the receiver without the help of any tools.
– Long rear sight rail, which allows an ideal adjustment of the rear sight for both tall and small shooters.
– Integrated adjustment device allows a quick and safe replacement of sighting line extensions.
– Master Rifle for three-position and prone shooting
– Rear stock 200 mm / fore-end stock 485 mm
– Basic weight 6.0 kg / stock width 48 mm This rifl e is a MUST HAVE for every ambitious shooter!
– Barrel/Action Challenger II cal. .22LR
– Precision barrel Ø23.5 mm, stress-free steel
– Match trigger 40-160 g, ultimate rapid ball bearing, speed firing release
– Comfortable loading process
– Ergonomic stock milled out of inherently stable aluminium, combined with best adjustment options
– BLEIKER bionic bedding, oszillation controlled
– Multifunctional cheek piece «perfect»
– Grip 3D-circular adjustable (size S / M / L / XL)
– Speed screws for cheek piece and butt plate
– Colour: black, white, red, blue, green, anthracite
– Diopter: Centra Spy / front sight tunnel
– BLEIKER hand stop – Weight: 6.0 kg
– User maintenance manual / Tool / Test group